Random thoughts to share about different aspects of software engineering

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Testing with Jenkins, Selenium and Continuous Deployment


My presentation at KharkivPy#4 about Selenium, Jenkins and Continuous Deployment. A lot of people asket me about code samples. There's no samples. There's no python code at all in this presentation. The main purpose of this presentation is that you can build full cycle testing for your project easy enough.

For example by using tools like Fabdeploy or even raw Fabric

8 comments:

  1. Has anybody cycled thought that using Salt (saltstack.org) already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Markus, nope. It looks very similar to Chef and Puppet so it hard to adapt to synchronous continuous deployment in jenkins (waiting scripts etc.)

    It's possible, but quite inconvenient from my perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post!!! Selenium automation testing tool makes your software validation process lot simpler. Keep on updating your blog with such awesome information. Selenium Course in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the same principle http://www.deviqa.com/full-cycle-testing.html have made for me a full cycle testing of my application. Very good system, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first time I saw this website, I was immediately attracted to zoom. Moreover, all the information is in my opinion quite interesting and intriguing. I hope you also visit my website and pass judgment on my website. Thanks.
    XMPP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Info regarding Testing with Jenkins, Selenium and Continuous Deployment my sincere thanks for sharing this post
    Selenium Training in Bangalore
    Selenium Training in BTM Layout

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Info shared are really useful my sincere thanks for sharing this post Please Continue to share this post

    Devops Training in Bangalore
    Devops Training in BTM Layout

    ReplyDelete